Thursday, November 1, 2012

Retirement Wishes...


Retirement cards are one of those tricky things - I never know quite what to use for retirement cards for guys.  So, I went to Snoopy - he's timeless and we all love him.  He's colored with Copic markers and layered to some fun striped designer paper.  I cheated on the words because I could not find the retirement stamp I know I have *somewhere*.  I used some Candi embellishments - I like the way the gray shades go with the car theme.  Those embellishments are fun and a great bargain - you get a lot in a bag.  And they are not mangled by the postal service!

This is a pretty simple design - made up quickly.

Jeannette

1 comment:

  1. Choosing snoopy for your retirement wishes is definitely perfect! I love it, and I'm sure the recipient will love it too.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete